Find your care
We provide comprehensive surgical care for a spectrum of conditions. Call 310-794-7788 to connect with our Westwood office or 310-319-4080 for our Santa Monica office.
Thank you for your interest in our UCLA General Surgery physicians
Existing Patients: If you already have a myUCLAHealth account, go to my.uclahealth.org to request an appointment.
New Patients, or current patients who do not have a myUCLAHealth account, please fill out the online form or contact by phone to request an appointment for the following services/specialties:
Bariatric/Minimally Invasive Surgery
Bariatric Surgery, otherwise known as weight loss surgery, involves minimally invasive approaches to achieve significant weight loss. The UCLA Center for Obesity and METabolic (COMET) Health program has provided thousands of patients with the latest and most effective treatments for obesity over the past decade. Committed to transforming the way obesity is treated, COMET remains on the forefront of surgical science, optimizing outcomes while minimizing risks.
- UCLA Bariatric Surgery 310-825-7163
- UCLA Center for Obesity and Metabolic Health 310-206-7235
The UCLA Breast Center is a multidisciplinary team of specialists that is dedicated to treating, supporting, and empowering individuals who are battling breast cancer. Survival rates for breast cancer are greatly improved with early detection and treatment, so we have multiple locations to make routine care convenient for you.
- UCLA Breast Center Santa Monica 424-259-8791
- Revlon/UCLA Breast Center Westwood 310-825-2144
- UCLA Breast Care Burbank 818-333-2555
- UCLA High Risk Breast Clinic 310-453-2233
Faculty members of UCLA Colorectal Surgery are subspecialty trained experts in the treatment of colorectal disease. New breakthroughs in minimally invasive surgery have led to safer and more effective treatments to address malignant and benign conditions of the colon, rectum, and anus. Our surgeons are committed to helping patients meet the challenge of colorectal disorders and advancing the field through research and education.
- UCLA Colorectal Surgery 310-794-7788
The UCLA Endocrine Center is a multidisciplinary integrated practice that delivers comprehensive and personalized care for diseases of the thyroid, parathyroid, and adrenal glands. We bring physicians with diverse areas of expertise together in one location to provide the highest level of patient care and medical research. The UCLA Endocrine Center is a destination for thousands of patients each year who have complex endocrine disease.
- UCLA Endocrine Center Westwood 310-267-7838
- UCLA Endocrine Center South Bay 310-542-6333
- UCLA Endocrine Center Westlake Village 805-494-6920
UCLA general surgeons are world experts in the treatment of gastrointestinal disease and patients requiring complex abdominal surgery. These conditions include gastric (stomach) cancer, gallstones and gallbladder disease, gastroesophageal reflux disease, hiatal hernias, paraesophageal hernias, small bowel tumors, and bowel obstructions.
- Center for Inflammatory Bowel Diseases 855-423-8252
- 100 Medical Plaza #205 310-208-5400
- 100 Medical Plaza #303 310-206-6279
- 200 Medical Plaza #365C 310-825-1597
- 100 Medical Plaza #205 310-267-3636
- 200 Medical Plaza #214 310-267-3636
- Pfleger Liver Institute 310-794-7788
Additional UCLA Gastrointestinal Surgery Locations
- Beverly Hills 310-855-7002
- Burbank 818-843-9020
- Encino 818-461-8148
- Porter Ranch 818-271-2400
- Santa Clarita 661-255-2420
- Santa Monica 310-582-6240
- Thousand Oaks 805-418-3500
- Torrance 310-530-8013
- Westlake Village 805-494-6920
The Lichtenstein Amid Hernia Institute is the only facility in the U.S. devoted exclusively to research, teaching and surgery of abdominal wall hernias. As pioneers and leaders in Hernia surgery, surgeons are among the most knowledgeable experts in the field. The Institute is credited with creating the “tension-free” mesh technique, which is now accepted worldwide and considered the gold standard for hernia repair by the American College of Surgeons.
- UCLA Lichtenstein Amid Hernia Clinic 310-319-4080
Surgical Critical Care and Trauma
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center is a level 1 trauma center for the county of Los Angeles. Our hospital is staffed 24/7/365 by subspecialty trained trauma surgeons and critical care specialists. We possess the full range of skills and technologies to treat blunt and penetrating injuries.
- UCLA Trauma and Emergency Surgery Service (available 24 hours/day) 310-825-6301
- UCLA Trauma Surgery Outpatient Appointment Desk 310-794-7788
- UCLA Trauma Surgery Desk 310-267-9609
General Surgery at UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica
General surgeons at UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica provide the full range of elective and emergency general surgical services. We take pride in caring for the elderly, who have special needs before, during, and after surgery.
- UCLA Santa Monica General Surgery 310-319-4080