Find your care
The physicians and staff of the UCLA Division of Thoracic Surgery are pleased to offer high-quality care for the full spectrum of thoracic surgical conditions. We see patients at UCLA Westwood as well as UCLA Santa Monica. Additionally, we can utilize telehealth to see patients remotely.
Please call 310-267-9099 to schedule an appointment.
- What you can expect and what you need to know while you are in the hospital.
- Webinar - hospital care and what to expect after lung surgery.
Informed Consent Information
- Anterior mediastinoscopy
- Cervical mediastinoscopy
- Thoracoscopy, video-assisted thoracic surgery (VATS) and thoracotomy.
A Patient's Guide to Blood Transfusions
- Although we do not plan on giving you blood, this is a helpful and informative guide about blood transfusions.
What to do before your surgery
- Watch Video: Preparing for surgery
- Following surgery, there are several things to watch for and basic instructions to abide by when you go home.
- Post-Lung Surgery: My Daily Activities.
Disability Forms Portal
For completion of your disability/FMLA/EDD, please submit all forms.
(Scan code for mobile device submissions)
UCLA Medical Center
Division of Thoracic Surgery
PO Box 957313, Room 64-128 CHS
10833 Le Conte Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90095-7313
Phone (310) 794-7333
Fax (310) 794-7335