Select UCLA Health through Covered California
You get access to all the same great UCLA doctors and hospitals the world looks to for leading-edge medicine. And now it's available in an affordable, quality healthcare plan that's all about U.
Coverage at UCLA through the health insurance exchange for 2023
- Blue Shield Exclusive PPO Network
- Call Blue Shield at 888-626-6780 for more information about these plans
- Cigna + Oscar - Open Access Plus (for Small Business only)
- Call Cigna + Oscar at 855-672-2755 for more information about this plan
- L.A. Care Health Plan Covered California
For more information, visit the Covered California Health Plans website
How do I choose a health plan?
It can be overwhelming to find the right health plan for you and your family. Starting in 2014, all health insurance newly sold to individuals and small businesses must be classified as one of the four levels of coverage: Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum. In addition, a minimum-coverage plan will be available to those who are under 30 years old or can provide a certification that they are without affordable coverage or are experiencing hardship.
This system will make it easier for you to compare plans.
- You can choose to pay a higher monthly premium for a Platinum or Gold plan so that when you need medical coverage you pay less.
- Or you can choose to pay a lower monthly premium for a Silver or Bronze plan, but when you need medical coverage, you pay more.
It's up to you.
How do I choose a UCLA Doctor?
UCLA doctors participate in Covered California. You can use the Find a UCLA Physician link below to review your choices. We encourage every patient to have a primary care physician in addition to any specialty needs you may have. Please call the UCLA Health referral line at 310-825-2631 for help in establishing primary care or specialty care at UCLA Health.
- Visit our Health Plans page for more information on health plans we accept
- Contact us at 310-825-2631 for help in selecting a physician