Thank you for applying to UCLA Health!
Below are some helpful tips prior to beginning your online credentialing application experience.
- When your request for a credentialing application has been approved, you will receive an email from [email protected]
- If you have never logged onto the online application: you will be prompted to set your password. You can also reset your password at any time on the application homepage using the “Forgot Password” at the bottom right corner.
- The online application is compatible with ALL internet browsers (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.).
- In the unlikely event you experience an issue with browser compatibility, please “Allow Pop-Up Blockers” in your browser settings or try using a different browser.
- The online application may be accessed anywhere with an internet connection via desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile.
- Because the application saves in real time, you may start your application, and then log back in at a later time to finish.