Skip to main content
Frequently Asked Questions
- Documents in the "Documents to Sign" section must be signed electronically.
- Click the "Sign Documents" button to open a Signature Disclosure box where you will type in your name and acknowledge.
- This will open the signature documents in a new window.
- You will then be prompted to agree to use the electronic records and signatures. "Agree" and click "Continue".
- After clicking "Submit", you will be directed to an Electronic Signature Page.
- After completing this signature page, you will receive a confirmation email that your online application has been submitted.
- The Credentials Verification Office will then begin reviewing your application.
- If additional information is needed, you will receive an email stating that your application has been returned at which time you must log back in and correct and/or complete the necessary sections.
- You can also log back in at any time to download submitted documents or applications.
- An “authorized user” who is delegated to assist with the completion of your online application may be added to your account.
- Please reach out to your Medical Staff Office Contact for details. (Non-UC hires and DGSOM Department of Dentistry ONLY)