Skip to main content
Small Business First Program
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the process after completing the Interest Form?
- Once the interest form is submitted, your information will be reviewed and you will be contacted if there are any opportunities that match your qualifications. Please note - submission of this form does not guarantee a vendor relationship with UCLA Health.
- If you have not yet completed the Interest Form, please do so by clicking here.
- What is the process for RFPs/Bidding on Jobs?
- The University of California procurement policies and the California Public Contract Code (Section 10507, et seq.) requires that all purchases for goods and/or services involving an expenditure of more than $100,000 be competitively bid and awarded to the lowest responsible bidder meeting specifications. The lowest responsible bidder is determined on the basis of one of two methods: 1) cost alone or 2) on a best value basis.
- RFPs are posted on the Procurement & Strategic Sourcing website by clicking on the link below, selecting “Bidding on Jobs” and then selecting “UCLA Health” https://www.uclahealth.org/purchasing/bidding-jobs-ucla-health