Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP)
Per California Code of Regulations, Title 8, Section 3203, UCLA Health System has incorporated an Injury and Illness Prevention Plan (IIPP).
This program ensures a safe working environment and helps reduce the number and severity of workplace injuries. One of the fundamental tenants of an IIPP is that workers have a right to a safe and healthful workplace and the employer is responsible for providing the safe and healthful workplace. This is incorporated in the IIPP policy, which includes specifics about responsibilities, implementation, and program elements.
- Protect the health and safety of employees.
- Reduce workers' compensation claims.
- Reduce the time spent to replace or reassign injured workers.
- Minimize the potential for code-violation penalties from regulatory agencies.
- Office Inspection Checklist
- Floor Inspection Checklist
- Hazard Identification Correction
- Hazard Notification Safety Recommendation
- Training Documentation