Step 3: Final Session Orientation
Final Session Orientation
Background checks (and/or IRB/IBC/ARC approvals, if applicable) may take up to a week or longer to clear. Once you have been cleared, you will receive a "Background Check Results" email from our office giving you instructions on how to sign up for a Final Session Orientation. Please use the link in your "Final Session Sign Up" email to sign up.
The Final Session Orientation is a group orientation in which you will be with other prospective Volunteers/UCLA SRP Students and oriented all at once.
The maximum is 12 people per session.
What to Expect:
- The coordinator will provide the clearance packet which includes your Clearance Form and instructions on how to receive an ID badge.
- You will also be given a PIN (personal identification number) or VicNet instructions in which you will use to log in your hours. Instructions on how to sign in will also be covered at the session.
- We will be covering policies and guidelines for Volunteers/UCLA SRP Students including reviewing any training information provided.
- The sessions can take up to 2 hours or more (depending on questions).
- A QUIZ will be handed out at the end. All answers are provided to you before the quiz, so please pay attention and take any notes during the orientation.
- Parking is not provided, for convenience parking locations, please visit: http://www.thewestwoodvillage.com/where-to-park/
- Dress Code for Session: None (However, please wear appropriate clothing.)
For additional questions, feel free to contact the Program Coordinator according to your assignment type:
Clinical UCLA Health Sciences Volunteer/SRP: CRV@mednet.ucla.edu
Non-Clinical UCLA Health Sciences Volunteer/SRP: NCV@mednet.ucla.edu