General Division Information
The UCLA Division of Geriatrics strives to:
- Provide outstanding, compassionate care to persons 65 years of age and older
- Train physicians and other health professionals to provide high quality care for older persons, and train new faculty to educate and lead geriatric education
- Conduct research aimed at improving the health and health care of older persons, and train new investigators to conduct this research
Our ability to excel in each of these areas has made us one of the top programs in the country, as ranked by U.S. News & World Report for 17 consecutive years. Part of the key to the success of the UCLA Division of Geriatrics has been the support of donors like you.
Support the Division
What Your Donation Supports
With your generous contribution, we are able to support the work of our physicians. There are many ways that you can help the UCLA Division of Geriatrics. We hope you will consider making a gift to support:
- The overall mission of the Division of Geriatrics in providing patient care through the various clinical programs offered within UCLA Health
- Geriatric education for students, physicians, and other health professionals in training at UCLA
- The research programs and scholarly pursuits of a specific physician or faculty member, aimed at improving the health care of older persons
- The UCLA Alzheimer's and Dementia Care Program which is designed to help patients and their families with the complex medical, behavioural, and social needs of Alzheimer's disease and other types of dementia
Explore the many ways you can support the Division–whether through outright or deferred gifts. Deferred gifts include those that provide flexibility (such as including UCLA in your will or trust, or naming UCLA as a beneficiary of your retirement account or life insurance policy) and gifts that produce tax savings and income for life (such as a charitable gift annuity or charitable remainder trust). Gifts of appreciated securities or real estate are a wonderful way to fulfill both your philanthropic and financial goals while supporting the Division.
Support the Division Today!
- or -
Download the Remit Form to donate
For more information about giving, please contact:
Director of Development, Neuroscience