Research faculty, fellows, students, and community research partners are invited to submit abstracts for inclusion in the poster session.
Prizes will be awarded in each of the four categories:
- Biological Sciences (BS): Fundamental biological processes of aging
- Behavioral and Social Sciences (BSS): Full range of behavioral and social science issues in gerontology.
- Health Sciences (HS): Multidisciplinary or interdisciplinary clinical, health services, epidemiologic, and translational research.
- Social Research, Policy and Practice (SRPP): Promotion of the social well-being of older people through the scientific study of the social, political, and economic contexts of aging.
- Posters that have been presented at other meetings are welcome!
- Each poster board is 4 ft. high by 6 ft. wide. Your poster can be of any size as long as it fits on the poster board and the lettering is legible from a distance of 2 feet.
Abstract Submission Instructions
- The text of the abstract must be 250 words or less, and submitted as a Word document file (not PDF)
- Text only. No graphics or tables.
- Must include: Purpose/Introduction, Method, Results, and Conclusion
- The deadline for submission for the 2020 Research Conference on Aging is Wednesday, May 6, 2020. You will be notified of acceptance within a week of the deadline.
- Questions? Contact the RCOA Coordinator at 310-825-8253.
Submit an Abstract