UCLA Pulmonology Ranked #5 In The Nation By U.S. News & World Report
We are honored to be named among the top programs in the country by U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals 2022-2023. The Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine at UCLA is dedicated to the state-of-the-art care of respiratory disorders with comprehensive programs in asthma, COPD, interstitial lung diseases, lung cancer, rare lung disease, pulmonary hypertension, pulmonary embolism, sleep disorders, cystic fibrosis, interventional pulmonary, and lung transplantation. We also provide state-of-the-art care in our numerous critical care inpatient units.
- Nationally ranked #5 on U.S. News in Pulmonology & Lung Surgery
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center ranked #5 on U.S. News 2022-2023 Best Hospitals Honor Roll
- World-class high-volume lung transplant program
- Outstanding care in interventional pulmonology with innovative technologies and equipment
- Expert lung cancer surgery and treatment
- Exceptional and innovative Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) care
- First-rate multidisciplinary care in pulmonary hypertension and medical and surgical treatment of acute and chronic pulmonary emboli
- Fully accredited cystic fibrosis program
- Comprehensive multidisciplinary care of sleep disorders
- Nationally acclaimed training programs within pulmonary medicine, critical care, sleep medicine, interventional pulmonology, allergy and immunology, and lung transplantation
The Section of Allergy and Immunology is also housed within our growing division. Our expert physicians and nurses are committed to caring for our patients and their families with compassion, respect and dignity.