The salary schedule set forth by UCLA GME is as follows:
|Salary scale as of 7/1/24:|
Pulmonary & Critical Care fellows at UCLA are included in the UCLA housestaff union, and as such are entitled to significant additional benefits. Comprehensive details regarding UCLA housestaff benefits can be found here.
A few notable highlights for the 2022-2023 academic year include:
- $12,000/year housing stipend (included in salary listed above)
- $1,200 annual educational allowance
- $3,000/year food allowance at UCLA hospital cafeterias (Westwood & Santa Monica)
- Weekly meal allowance at Olive View-UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA-issued smartphone/iPhone for work-related use
- Relocation reimbursement for new hires, up to $2,750
- License reimbursement (new applications and renewals)
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance benefits (click here for the CIR Agreement)
- Uniforms: embroidered white coats and UCLA Health embroidered fleeces
- UCLA Behavioral Wellness Center access offering free mental health services & counseling
- Fatigue Mitigation Program: provides reimbursement for Uber rides home and back to work if too fatigued to drive
- Institutional access to myriad scientific journals, including VPN credentialing for remote use
- And more...
Fellow engagement in national and international society meetings is strongly encouraged and supported through the Division.