Interventional Neuroradiology Fellowship
- This CAST-accredited fellowship accepts two fellows per year for a two-year fellowship, working primarily at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and Long Beach Memorial Hospital. The fellowship is open to neurosurgeons, radiologists, and neurologists. Fellowship Director: Gary Duckwiler, M.D.
Neurocritical Care Fellowship
- This UCNS-accredited fellowship accepts two fellows per year for a two-year fellowship working at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. The fellowship is open to neurologists and neurosurgeons. Fellowship Director: Paul Vespa, M.D.
Neurosurgery Spine Fellowship
- The UCLA Neurosurgery Spine Fellowship is a CAST accredited, one-year fellowship in which the fellow will perform approximately 300 major spinal surgeries including minimally invasive approaches, spinal deformity, oncology, trauma, degenerative disease, congenital abnormalities, and other spinal disorders. Fellowship Director: Langston Holly, M.D.
Epilepsy and Functional Neurosurgery Fellowship
- The CAST-accredited Epilepsy and Functional Neurosurgery Fellowship focuses on furthering the experience in the management of complex brain and nervous system disorders involving brain and brain-adjacent neoplasms, AVMs, movement disorders and pain. Fellowship Director: Jean-Philippe Langevin, M.D.
Neurosurgical Oncology Fellowship
- The CAST-accredited Neurosurgical Oncology Fellowship accepts one fellow for the one-year fellowship working at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. Fellowship Director: Richard Everson, M.D.