Orthopaedic Biology, Wearable Technologies, 3D Printing, Smart and Functional Materials, and Smart Textiles
To improve the quality of life of patients by developing breakthrough technologies and solutions to address unmet clinical needs
To develop a deeper understanding of the human biology and mechanics.
Specifically, our current research activity concerns:
- Wearable Technologies, Sensor Fusion, and Smart Textiles.
- Bone Biology and 3D Bioprinting.
- Bio- and Smart- Materials.
- Anti-infective Strategies and Technologies.
- Computer Modeling and Advanced Finite Element Analysis.
- Nanoparticle and Wear Debris Isolation and Characterization.
- Development of Medical Devices and Orthopaedic Instrumentations.
- Translational research - from bench to clinic.