The Office of Research Affairs promotes and facilitates the funded research of investigators in Radiological Sciences.
Services General Services
- Identify, track, & disseminate new requests for applications, proposals, and other potential funding information to interested departmental faculty and researchers.
- Accept, process, & manage gifts for faculty.
- Establish and manage endowment funds for faculty.
- Establish and manage investigator-related Sales & Service activities.
- Coordinate the contract and grant proposal submission process.
- Manage the submission process, including completion of administrative pages of research proposals.
- Coordinate and upload all required documents for NIH grants.gov online proposal submission process.
- Provide administrative expertise in research projects, analyze coverage requirements, assist with budget development and participate in budget negotiations with industry sponsors.
- Train new investigators on federal, state, and other grant submission processes.
- Ensure compliance with terms and conditions of funding agencies and University, state, and federal regulations.
- Troubleshoot post-award issues.
- Serve as liaison between principal investigators and central campus departments.
- Manage contract and grant funds.
- Coordinate Effort Reporting System (ERS) training and certification.
- Train research coordinators and research staff on post-award processes.
- UCLA Office of Human Research Protection Program
- Division of Laboratory Animal Medicine at UCLA
- UCLA Radiation Safety
- Graduate Student Salary Rates
- Graduate Student Fees and Fee Remissions
- UCLA Office of Intellectual Property & Industry Sponsored Research