Patients and Visitors
Below is a list of helpful resources in and around UCLA, Westwood and the Los Angeles Community. This list is available to patients, international patients and visitors to UCLA. For additional assistance, please contact the Office of the Patient Experience at 310-267-9113 or medical center at 310-825-9111.
Table of Contents
- Churches / Places of Worship
- Accommodations / Hotels and RV Parking
- Home Health
- Language Assistance
- Los Angeles Community Resources
- Los Angeles Community News
- Medical Information
- Transplant Information
- Transportation Services
- University Credit Union 300 UCLA Medical Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90095
- Bank of America Branch 930 Westwood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90024
- Citibank Branch 1072 Westwood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90024
- Chase Bank Branch 10901 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90024
- Wells Fargo Bank Branch 10920 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90024
800-869-3557. ATM also located at 10925 Kinross Ave.
For patients in the hospitals in Westwood a chaplain is available 24-hours a day through the Spiritual Care Office. You may call x57484 (310-825-7484) directly from your room or ask your nurse to call for you. For patients in UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center, please call 310-319-4740.
An interfaith Meditation Room (Room 1109) is available for private prayer and meditation 24 hours a day. It is located on the first floor of Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center inside the front entrance.
Roman Catholic Mass is held on Sundays at Noon on the B level Auditorium- B130, in Ronald Regan UCLA Medical Center. Muslim prayers are every Friday at 1:10 pm in the Meditation Room. Jewish Shabbat Service is held on Fridays at 4:30 pm in the Meditation Room. Please contact Spiritual Care Office for other religious events.
Visit the UCLA Central Ticket Office Website for discounted movie tickets, theme park tickets, and more.
Conveniently located on the corner of Le Conte and Tiverton Avenue, just a short walk from Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, is a 100-room hotel designed to meet the needs of patients and their families. Free shuttle to Hospital and to Medical Plaza. Free parking. Guests are not required to pay hotel taxes of 14%.
900 Tiverton Avenue, Los Angeles CA 90024-3013
310-794-0151 Front Desk
email: [email protected]
UCLA Luskin Conference Center hotel
The UCLA Luskin Conference Center hotel has over 250 rooms which can accommodate patient guests. Please find more information at lcc.ucla.edu.
425 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90095
855-LCC-UCLA (855-522-8252) Reservations
UCLA Guest House (3 Blocks)
On campus. UCLA shuttle/Limited. Free parking.
330 Charles Young Drive, Los Angeles CA 90095-1466
310-825-2923 Front Desk
email : [email protected]
Webpage : guesthouse.ucla.edu
Please call the facilities for current room rates. Some hotels may offer a UCLA discount rate.
Other than the UCLA Tiverton House and the UCLA Guest House, the hotel lists below include independent businesses with no affiliation with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center or UCLA Medical Center, anta Monica. (The lists have been prepared for you by the Patient Affairs Department for your convenience. )
Trailer & RV Parking
All UCLA parking structures and lots were designed for commuter vehicles. UCLA is NOT set up for recreational vehicles and has no hook-ups.
- National Association for Home Care & Hospice
- List of nursing services nationwide
- In Home Supportive Services
Over the Phone Interpreting
Translation and Interpretation (commercial)
- Paragon Language Services
5055 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 836
Los Angeles CA 90036
323-966-4655, 800-499-0299 phone | 323-651-1867 fax
1431 7th Street
Santa Monica, CA 90401
310-260-7700 phone | 310-260-7705 fax
- International Relations Office
- Office of the Patient Experience
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center Santa Monica
- Armand Hammer Museum of Art
- City of Beverly Hills
- Catalina Island information
- Culver City
- Hollywood Visitor information
- J. Paul Getty Museum
- LA County Museum of Art
- Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific
- Petersen Automotive Museum
- Santa Monica - Downtown/3rd Street
- UCLA Events Office
Ambulance and Medical
- Bowers Ambulance 310-636-1674, ambulance service
- GMD Transportation, Inc 323-874-4085 non-emergency medical
- Secure Transportation 800-856-9994, non-emergency medical, sedans and mini vans
Airport Pick Up, Limousine and Public Transportation
- Los Angeles Airport information
- FlyAway to/from LAX
- ALT Transportation (limousine service) 888-783-5466
- Taxi Services
- Super Shuttle (800-372-3372) Airport shuttle service
- Amtrak.com (800-USA-RAIL) (1-800-872-7245) | Getting to UCLA by Amtrak Thruway Bus
- Go Metro (323-GO-METRO) (323-466-3876)
- Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (310-451-5444)
- Culver City Bus (310-253-6510) 24-hour schedule information
- LADOT Commuter Express (310-808-2273)
- Public Transit at UCLA
- Antelope Valley Transit Authority (661-945-9445) | Getting to UCLA by AVT
- Santa Clarita Transit (661-294-1287)
- Golden West Express (800-917-5656) limousine or mini-van
- Million Air (818-843-8311) private jet transport
- U.S. Helicopters (562-496-3490) helicopter charters & tours
- Century West Limousine (310-737-0888) sedan, limousine
Requirements for U.S. Visas - travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas