International Advisory Services
As a leading U.S. academic medical center with vast expertise and global reach, UCLA Health offers a unique skillset to advise on a full range of international health projects. Our network includes world-renowned experts in hospital management, clinical services and academic medicine.
We tailor project management teams with the appropriate clinical and operational leadership to provide the specific guidance you need. We also offer strategic support and guidance through every phase of your project.
Ready to explore what’s possible when you have UCLA’s world-class advisors by your side? Contact us.
UCLA Health’s International Consulting Services: Why Choose Us?
UCLA is one of the most comprehensive and technologically advanced health care systems in the world. Our esteemed team can consult on a wide range of projects designed to advance medicine and improve patient care in the global community.
When you consult with UCLA, you can expect:
- World-class clinical and healthcare management expertise: Our team of hospital management executives and clinicians are among the best at what they do. They will share the knowledge, systems and strategies that have helped UCLA rank among the top 10 U.S. hospitals for 30 years in a row. Our team will also teach you how to apply that knowledge to address your challenges.
- Broad scope of potential projects: Whether you need assistance developing a small clinic in a commercial setting or an entire health care infrastructure, we can help. Our experts advise health organizations, companies and governments on international health projects of all types and sizes.
- Patient-centric focus: Patients are always at the center of everything we do. That’s why we select subject matter experts with front-line patient experience as key members of our consulting teams. Their active involvement helps ensure we apply the latest evidence-based best practices toward your patients’ health and well-being.
- Tailored approach: UCLA’s advisory teams include experienced clinical and operational leaders who are focused on supporting your goals. We handpick clinical and administrative experts to best match your needs — and we all work together with you to support your end goals.
- Academic medicine focus: Our doctors and scientists are on the front lines of novel biomedical research and promising health therapies. This helps us guide you in how to provide the latest treatment advances to your patients. Our close connection to the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA means you have access to some of the best academic minds when consulting on a new training program.
- International experience: Our team has developed successful partnerships with health systems and governments from different countries with diverse cultures. From redesigning medical school curricula to advising on operations, architecture and staffing for a large-scale health system, we can help. We’re dedicated to advancing culturally sensitive patient care in all parts of the world.
Our International Advisory Services
UCLA Health can advise hospitals, health systems, companies and governments on a full range of international health projects. Our international advisory services include:
- Inpatient hospital development: Our team uses clinical best practices to assist in all aspects of hospital development — from a single service line to a complete hospital. We can also help optimize hospital-wide quality and performance improvement to deliver better value for patients.
- Outpatient ambulatory strategy: The right strategy prioritizes both patient needs and business goals. We guide health organizations and companies in how to develop outpatient health centers that provide excellent patient care while helping your business to run efficiently.
- Medical education and training: We work in partnership with the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, the UCLA Fielding School of Public Health, and the UCLA School of Nursing to develop comprehensive and research-backed training programs, such as residency training. Our experts help you design curriculum and develop training centers using evidence-based best practices and the latest simulation technology.
Find out more information about international consulting services by contacting InternationalDevelopment@mednet.ucla.edu or +1 (310) 794-9975.
Translate Our Site
To view this site in another language, select a language below:
For information of our services in English, Chinese and Arabic, download PDF.