- Schedule a tour. Please call us at 310-825-4821 to arrange a date.
- Tour. During the tour you will:
The tour lasts approximately one hour. This visit is designed to give you an opportunity to see our program and decide if it would be a good match for your child and your family. The director is happy to answer any additional questions you may have.
- Be given an overview of the program
- Observe staff members and children at work
- Visit our beautiful classrooms, therapy gym, large grassy play yards, and more.
- Authorization and enrollment packet. If you are interested in enrolling your child in the UCLA Intervention Program, you will be given information on the authorization process with the regional center and we will give you our enrollment packet.
- First hello. Your child’s lead teacher will call you to introduce himself or herself and arrange a date for the meet-and-greet.
- Meet-and-greet. Before your child enters the Toddler or Infant Program, we would like to have the opportunity to get to know your child and your family during our meet-and-greet. This will also give you an opportunity to get to know your child’s lead teacher and some of the other staff members. We will ask you some questions about your child’s likes, dislikes, feeding, ways of soothing, ways of communicating, and favorite play activities. We will also review program information, answer any questions you may have and discuss start date and days of attendance.