- Talk with us. Our director can help answer your questions. Please call 310-825-4821.
- Tour. During the tour you will:
- be given an overview of the program,
- observe staff members and children at work,
- visit our beautiful classrooms, therapy gym, large grassy play yards, and more.
The tour lasts approximately one hour. It is designed to give you an opportunity to see our program, help you decide if it would be a good match for your child and your family, and to answer any additional questions you may have.
Authorization and enrollment packet. If you are interested in enrolling your child in the UCLA Intervention Program:
First hello. You will receive an introduction call from your child's lead teacher and a date will be scheduled for a meet-and-greet.
Meet-and-greet. We would like to have the opportunity to get to know your child and your family starting the program during the meet-and-greet. This gives you an opportunity to get to know your child's lead teacher and some of the other staff members. We will ask you some questions about your child's likes, dislikes, feeding, ways of soothing, ways of communicating, and favorite play activities. We will also review program information, answer any questions you may have and discuss start date and days of attendance.