Find your care
Our behavioral health clinics are designed to support your well-being. In order to provide coordinated care, we must have a referral from your primary care physician to schedule an appointment. Call 310-301-7396 to learn more about our services.
Resources for Patients
- UCLA Mindful Awareness Research Center
- Psychology Today
- UCLA Gender Health Program
- Stewart and Lynda Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital at UCLA
Books often suggested in therapy for patients:
- "Fully Present: The Science, Art, and Practice of Mindfulness." by Susan L. Smalley and Diana Winston.
For Families and Parents
- UCLA Parenting and Friendship program
- UCLA PEERS Clinic (Program for Education and Enrichment of Relational Skills)
- UCLA Childhood OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder), Anxiety and Tic Disorders Program
- UCLA Family STAR ( Stress, Trauma and Resilience) Clinic
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder information
- "Taking Charge of ADHD" by Russell Barkley
- "Smart But Scattered" by Peg Dawson
- “What to Do When You Worry Too Much: A Kid's Guide to Overcoming Anxiety” by Dawn Huebner and Bonnie Matthews
Videos - Educational Resources
- Dr. Daniel Siegal resources
- The Critical Inner Voice - Whiteboard Animation – PsychAlive
- Andy Puddicombe- All it takes is 10 mindful minutes
- Dr. Brene Brown – The power of vulnerability
- Dr. Brene Brown- Listening to shame
- Dr. Guy Winch- Why we all need to practice emotional first aid.
- Dr. Kelly McGonical- How to make stress your friend
- Dr. Matt Killingsworth- Want to be happier? Stay in the moment
- Dr. Russell Forster- Why do we sleep?