Find your care
Our head and neck surgeons consistently rank among the best in the nation. To find out more about our services, call 310-206-6688.
For assistance in determining which UCLA physician has the expertise to best help you, please call the UCLA Head and Neck Surgery information phone number: (310) 206-6688.
What to bring to your appointment
Please make sure to bring these items with you to your appointment:
- Insurance card(s) and co-pay
- Valid photo identification
- Referral from your primary care physician (required for HMO's)
- A list of the names and dosages of all the medications that you take
- Recent medical records from other physicians who have investigated your medical condition (including consultation reports, labs, X-ray films and/or CD's)
- If you have been hospitalized for your current problem, please bring a copy of the discharge report
Please refer to the UCLA Health System list of accepted insurances to verify that we accept your insurance.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your insurance coverage with us, please call (310) 206-6688 for additional information. You may also consult your insurance provider to obtain the details of your health plan.
If you require assistance making an appointment with a specialist, the nurses at the Physician Referral Service will assist you. For assistance, call (800) UCLA-MD1 or (800) 825-2631.
Submit patient referrals by fax to the Physician Referral Services fax number: Fax to (310) 301-5391. Once the referral has been received, a referral coordinator will contact the patient to coordinate care. For additional referral information, please visit Physician Referral Services.
Referring Physicians, please visit the For Referring Physicians page found in the Contact Us section for additional information.