Find your care
Our specialists offer comprehensive arrythmia care. To learn more about our services, call 310-206-2235.
How to Become a UCLA Cardiac Arrhythmia Center Patient
- Arrange to have all medical documents (cardiac history and physical, recent physician notes, ECGs, holter and event recording with tracings, electrophysiology study reports, ablation or device reports, echocardiogram results, stress test, nuclear studies, cardiac MRI or CT reports) pertaining to your cardiac problem to be faxed or mailed to our center. Please be advised that current privacy laws require your written consent for personal health information to be transmitted.
- Download/Print Authorization for Release of Health Information.
English / Español
- Please send your Medical Records and contact information by either mail or fax:
UCLA Cardiac Arrhythmia Center
100 UCLA Medical Plaza, Suite 660
Los Angeles CA 90095-1679
- Our team of doctors and nurse practitioners will review your records prior to scheduling any new consultations, and will use this information to match you with the appropriate electrophysiologist to best determine your healthcare needs.
- Contact the patient coordinators with specific question at 310-206-2235 or [email protected].
- Request to be contacted by filling out the Request an Appointment form.