Find your care
Giving to the UCLA Pulmonary Vascular Disease Program
The UCLA Pulmonary Vascular Disease Program is an internationally recognized program devoted to the care of patients with pulmonary vascular diseases including pulmonary arterial hypertension, acute and chronic thromboembolic disease (CTEPH), and pulmonary embolism (PE) and deep vein thrombosis (DVT). In addition, the program is at the cutting edge of research, education, and outreach pulmonary vascular disease.
The Program has brought unparalleled skills, new knowledge, and advanced technology to bear upon the health of its patients, and serves as a model for similar facilities in North America, Europe, and the Far East.
Your gift to the Program can support many of the critical initiatives within the Pulmonary Vascular Disease Program, including development of patient education and outreach initiatives, research, and program growth.
You can specify below which of the following areas you would like to support:
- Pulmonary Vascular Disease Program (General – Unrestricted support)
- Acute and Chronic Thromboembolic Disease Program – Support will ensure that staff can develop and lead training courses on the latest techniques and advances in acute and chronic thromboembolic disease
- Patient Advocacy – Support will ensure that staff provides patients make informed decisions regarding their health.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Program – Support will ensure that staff can develop and lead training courses on the latest techniques and advances in pulmonary hypertension.
- Research – Support will help sustain and advance clinical and translational research efforts.
- Education & Training – Support will enhance the ongoing educational efforts of physicians and nurses.
- Other (Specify)
Please send your check (payable to UCLA Foundation) to:
Attention: Richard Channick, MD and Rajan Saggar, MD
200 Medical Plaza, Suite 365 B
Los Angeles, CA 90095
In the memo line of the check, please write:
Program name; research topic to support; or the doctor's name.
Please call 310-825-0527
If you have any questions about this donation, please contact [email protected].