Find your care
We provide men’s health care in one convenient clinic. To learn more about our services, call 310-794-7700.
We would like to ensure that your experience on the day of surgery is a positive one. You can help by preparing in advance. Please be sure to follow the instructions given to you by your surgeon. In addition, please review and fill out the attached documents and bring them with you the day of your appointment. Please select the documents below according to the hospital where you are scheduled to have surgery.
View videos for preparing for surgery at
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Mattel Children's Hospital UCLA
- Orthopaedic and Spine Surgery at UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center
- Preparing for Thoracic Surgery
Health Forms and Patient Guides
- Health Forms / Instructions Prior to Your Surgery
- Preparing for your Colonoscopy Guide (PDF) English | Español
- About our Units and Floors at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Patient Guide for Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Patient Guide for Mattel Children's Hospital UCLA
- Patient Guide for Santa Monica-UCLA Medical Center & Orthopaedic Hospital