UCLA Health System Auxiliary Services
The Auxiliary raises funds through the following channels:
For more information, call (310) 825-7283 or email Hanna Fairchild at [email protected]
- People Animal Connection (PAC): coordinates dog visits to hospitalized patients
- ER Patient Clothing Program: provides clothing for patients in need of something to wear home upon discharge
- The UCLA Daltrey/Townshend Teen Center Program: dedicated to improving the lives of young people with cancer
- Spiritual Care “Tea for the Soul” Program: provides a time for harried doctors, nurses and other medical staff to unwind and regroup
- The Tiverton Health & Wellness Hotel: a patient/patient family 100-room hotel that makes it possible to be nearby when support and closeness are needed most.
- Adopt-A-Family Program: aiding over 250 families grappling with medical and economic challenges during the holiday season
- Volunteer Luncheon: honoring the 600 volunteers who support the UCLA Health System in every capacity
- Financial Awards: given to deserving medical and nursing students, and student volunteers
- Patient Aid: gift cards for gas and groceries, taxi vouchers and newspapers for patients in need
The UCLA Health Auxiliary is a vital resource for funding – especially when no other resources are available.
Support Our Adopt-a-Family Program this Holiday
The UCLA Health System Auxiliary's Adopt-a-Family Program helps families in need. Any individual can contribute, and no amount is too small. Many departments pool resources to support several families.
We're seeing more families in financial straits than in previous years.
You can make a contribution to Adopt-a-Family through December 28.
Student Auxiliary Awards
Every year the UCLA Health Auxiliary sponsors student scholarship awards. Each student volunteer (undergraduate level or higher) must complete 150 service hours in a calendar year (from January to December) in order to be eligible.
Contact Elaine Eastwood at [email protected] or Silva Thomas at [email protected]