Whether you're at work, on the road or at home, patients of UCLA Health MPTF Santa Clarita can now actively schedule and manage their appointments
, communicate securely with their care team, view lab results, and much more. Ask about registration for myUCLAhealth
during your office visit today. Visit myUCLAhealth to learn more >
Online Scheduling Features
- View your doctor's availability and schedule an appointment on your own.
- Choose an appointment at your convenience online, day or night.
- If you are a proxy for a loved one, you can make appointments on his or her behalf.
myUCLAhealth offers a host of convenient services, including:
- Online access to your test results
- Prescription refill requests
- Archives of your recent office visits
- Online communication with your doctor's office
- Online appointment scheduling
- Login to your myUCLAhealth account.
- Click on Appointments and then Schedule an Appt in the left-side menu.
- Choose your provider on the scheduling page and follow the steps to make an appointment.
Questions or Concerns?
Online appointment scheduling is offered at select UCLA Health offices at this time. All offices are not able to provide this service, so if you do not see your doctor or desired appointment type online, please call your doctor's office. If you have any questions or have trouble making an appointment through myUCLAhealth, please call our 24/7 Patient Help Desk at (855) 364-7052 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit my.uclahealth.org.
If you are a new patient making your first appointment, please come to the office 30 minutes before your appointment time to fill out paperwork. Please bring in your insurance card and ID.
To request an appointment, fill out our online appointment request form and one of our staff members will respond to your request as soon as possible. If you prefer to speak with someone please call our office at: (661) 284-3100 phone