Applications for 2024 are closed.
If you have any questions about applications or admissions please contact [email protected].
Who Can Apply?
- All first-year graduate students who can complete the MCH certificate requirements are eligible for the MCH Training Program
- ONLY doctoral candidates are eligible for the MCH Epidemiology Fellowship
- Prior admissions to masters or doctoral program at UCLA
Required Application Materials
- Statement of Purpose - must outline career goals in maternal and child health
- Curriculum Vitae
- 2 Online Letters of Recommendation Forms completed by former or current supervisors, mentors, and/or professors
- Recruitment occurs in Fall Quarter
- Online applications are due in week 6 of Fall Quarter
- Letters of Recommendation online forms are due week 7 of Fall Quarter
- Students are notified of acceptance to start in Winter Quarter