Visiting Rotation Program
Arrangements can be made to accommodate formal rotations that expose medical and pediatric cardiology fellows to a broad range of experiences. Please contact Yvonne Jose, Administrative Manager, at (310) 825-2019 to check on availability of dates or you can email ACHDC@mednet.ucla.edu.
In addition, the following paperwork must be submitted prior to starting the rotation:
- A letter from the home institution Program Director to UCLA Program Director, stating the fellow is in good standing, the beginning/end dates of the rotation, the purpose of the rotation ( if applicable, specific goals of what the fellow is supposed to learn or experience the fellow is supposed to get), and that the home institution will pay salary, benefits, and liability insurance
- If coming from another California institution and PGY3 and above, must have a copy of CA medical license (same applies for other states).
- HIPAA certificate from UCLA. To access the UCLA HIPAA training module online please click here. You must create a Participant ID. The UCLA module must be completed by all visiting students regardless of training done at one's home institution
- Once we establish a date, we will send you the rotator excel sheet. Fill out the rotator tab only and email it back to us at ACHDC@mednet.ucla.edu.
- Please notify us if you will need parking. A one month permit is approximately $80 and must be paid by the visiting rotator
- Fill out the initial application and fax back to (310) 825-6346, along with your most current CV.
- Read and sign the UCLA Confidentiality Agreement and fax back to (310) 825-6346.
Please contact ACHDC at (310) 825-2019 for more information.
The Ahmanson/UCLA Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center invites applications for one position in a 2-year training program in Adult Congenital Heart Disease. The American Board of Internal Medicine, American Board of Pediatrics, ACGME and others have approved Adult Congenital Heart Disease as a two-year fellowship with ABIM Board Certification.
We are not accepting applications for the 2019-2021 training cycle. If you are interested in our ACHD fellowship for 2020-2022, please contact us directly.
For more information, please contact Yvonne Jose, Administrative Manager, at (310) 825-2019. Thank you.