Find your care
Video Tribute to Dr. Aboulhosn
Dr. Aboulhosn is also actively involved with Camp del Corazon, a free camp for children with heart disease. Gala del Sol, the annual fundraising celebration of Camp del Corazon, honored Dr. Aboulhosn as a leader in congenital heart disease in April 2017. Not only is Dr. Aboulhosn at the forefront of providing the best cardiac care to congenital heart disease patients but he is a leader in treating every patient as a unique individual.
Video of Dr. Reardon from the Ahmanson/UCLA Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center provides information on living with heart disease for children and the camp experience.
Inspiratory Muscle Training in Fontan survivors- How to use the inspiratory muscle trainer to improve lung capacity
In Your Own Words
View patient stories from patients of the Ahmanson/UCLA Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center.
The Adult Congenital Heart Association
The Adult Congenital Heart Association (ACHA) is a nonprofit organization that seeks to improve the quality of life and extend the lives of adults with congenital heart defects. Through education, outreach, advocacy, and promotion of research, ACHA serves and supports the more than one million adults with congenital heart defects, their families and the medical community. Contact ACHA via their website at achaheart.org.
- How to buy Healthcare Coverage through a new, easy-to-use marketplace called Covered California: Covered California & UCLA Health
- Getting yourself and your family covered - or for more information please go visit healthcare.gov
- Heart Valve Care Line - The Patient Advocate Foundation (PAF) is a case management/patient navigator service that is free of charge to patients. Hotline: 1-866-318-7892 (Monday - Thursday, 8 am - 8 pm ET; Fri. 8 am - 7 pm ET)
- UCLA Health Resources
- Marfan Foundation
- International Society for Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Adult Congenital Heart Association, Inc. (ACHA)
- Canadian Adult Congenital Heart Network