Find your care
Information for Audiology Services
UCLA is contracted with most insurances. As a patient, you are responsible for making sure that your services are covered at the UCLA Audiology Clinic, by your insurance company. We accept patients who do not have insurance. Payments can be made using credit cards, checks or cash. We are a provider for Medi-Cal, CCS, Medicare.
Health insurance and type of payment accepted:
- PPO or POS: If you have a PPO or POS option with your insurance, you can call us directly for an appointment. Please have your insurance card available when calling for the appointment.
- HMO: If you have an HMO option with your insurance, you will require a referral and/or authorization prior to making an appointment. This can be obtained from your primary care physician.
- Medicare: Patients who have Medicare insurance will require a referral from their primary physician.
- Medi-Cal: Patients with Medi-Cal not assigned to a managed care do not need authorization and can be seen for basic procedures without prior authorization.
- Children with CCS: Children enrolled in California Children's Services program, need to have a referral and authorization from CCS specifically for the UCLA Audiology Clinic, prior to making an appointment.
- Self-Pay: Payments can be made using credit cards, checks or cash.
When you are ready to make an appointment, or if you have any questions, please call us at 310-825-5721. Office hours are Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
This practice is proud to offer myUCLAhealth
myUCLAhealth offers patients personalized and secure on-line access to portions of their health information. It enables you to securely use the Internet to help manage and receive information about your health.
Ask about registration for myUCLAhealth during your next office visit. Visit myUCLAhealth FAQ page for answers »