Find your care
Whether you need ongoing treatment or want to enhance your appearance, we can help. Call 310-825-2631 for medical dermatology services and 310-206-7546 for cosmetic services.
The Melanoma Clinic in Dermatology provides multi-disciplinary care for patients with a diagnosis of melanoma as well as those at high risk of developing melanoma. Dr. Roger Lo works closely with other specialists at UCLA with a specific interest in melanoma biology and clinical management, including Dr. Antoni Ribas (Medical Oncology) and Dr. James Economou (Surgical Oncology).
Dr. Lo's clinical research interests include:
- Combination therapies for advanced melanoma
- Cutaneous toxicities of systemic therapies for melanoma
- Primary and secondary prevention of early melanoma"
The Lo Laboratory is focused on melanoma research in these areas:
- Genomic, epigenomic and immunologic basis of theraputic response and resistance
- Development of rationale for next-generation combinatorial treatment regimens
- Molecular basis of melanoma initiation, invasion and metastasis
For those interested in giving to the melanoma cause, please visit this link to The Ian Copeland Musicians Fund for Melanoma.