Find your care
UCLA has been providing the most advanced, world-class cardiovascular care for 25 years
- Leading center in heart failure care and disease management
- State-of-the-art interventional and surgical treatment of cardiac arrhythmias
- Cutting-edge heart surgery, including minimally invasive and robotic heart valve surgery
- World-class circulatory assist device program
- Expert surgical and interventional treatment of thoracic aortic aneurysms and aortic dissections
- First-rate consultants in pulmonary hypertension and surgical treatment of chronic pulmonary embolisms
- Innovative cardiovascular research
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center ranked #4 nationally by US News & World Report.
- Nationally ranked #7 in US News in Cardiology & Heart Surgery.
UCLA Receives Get with the Guidelines Heart Failure Gold Plus Award
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center has received the American Heart Association’s 2018 Get With The Guidelines-Heart Failure Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award. The award recognizes the hospital's commitment to ensuring heart failure patients receive the most appropriate treatment according to nationally recognized, research-based guidelines grounded in the latest scientific evidence. The goal is to speed patients' recovery and reduce hospital readmissions for heart failure patients. To earn the award, UCLA had to meet specific quality achievement measures for the diagnosis and treatment of heart failure patients.
To refer a patient, or for more information
Call: (310) 825-9011