Find your care
Referring a Patient to UCLA
UCLA is currently accepting international, national and local referrals for patients in need of cardiology services. UCLA works as a team to treat all the needs of our patients. Our physicians work together to assure the highest quality of patient care and safety.
eReferral is a free and convenient way for providers to communicate with UCLA Health specialists.
If you are a physician wishing to refer a patient to UCLA, please provide us with any or all of the following information:
- All general medical information
- All medication records
- Cardiac history and physical
- Recent physician notes (including all procedural notes)
- Holter/event recorder (please include tracings)
- Electrophysiology study reports
- Ablation or device reports
- Echocardiogram reports
- Stress testing reports
- Nuclear studies
- Cardiac MRI/ CT reports
- Any other records you feel will be necessary to evaluate patient
- Patient demographics and Insurance information
- All patient barriers (including language, cognitive, physical and cultural)
Our team of physicians and nurse practitioners will review records prior to scheduling any new consultation and will use this information to better serve the patient's health needs.