Find your care
A recognized Center of Excellence, the Aortic Center is located at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, which ranks among the top five hospitals in the nation, according to U.S. News and World Report. Our patients benefit from access to the amenities of a leading academic medical center, including the most advanced imaging techniques to help diagnose aortic disease as soon as possible. Learn more about the aortic conditions we treat.
World Leaders in Treating Aortic Disease at UCLA
Specialists at the UCLA Aortic Center are responsible for some of the biggest breakthroughs in treating aortic disease over the past 30 years. Our surgeons perform the latest minimally invasive treatments available today. Those same procedures are available at hospitals across the country because we pioneered or helped develop them:
- We performed some of the first endovascular repairs of aneurysms
- We developed the hybrid repair approach for aortic arch aneurysms
- We were among a handful of hospitals worldwide chosen for a trial of fenestrated endovascular repair
Find out more about our diagnosis and treatment.
Patient-Centered Care at UCLA Aortic Center
Our focus is on our patients. The UCLA Aortic Center provides the highest quality clinical care to patients with aortic disease. From the medical management of atherosclerosis to the complex surgical repair of aortic dissections, our expert team is available around the clock for rapid evaluation and treatment of our patients.
- Personalized treatment plans that fit our patients health and lifestyle needs
- On-site advanced imaging at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, so we can schedule your medical evaluation as quickly as possible, often in a single office visit
- Focus on lifestyle changes, medical management and periodic follow up as part of our comprehensive approach to care
- A highly specialized team – from our cardiac and vascular surgeons to cardiac radiologists – to evaluate our patients from every angle
- Access to the latest clinical trials
Minimally Invasive Treatments for Aortic Disease in Southern California
Patients from all over the world come to the UCLA Aortic Center for treatment. We regularly treat the most complex cases and we offer the latest minimally invasive treatments available today. Minimally invasive procedures treat most aortic problems without open surgery. That means less pain, a faster recovery and better outcomes.
Make an Appointment
You can request an appointment online or call the UCLA Aortic Center at 310-267-8234 (310-AORTAFIX).