Find your care
UCLA Health neonatologists are dedicated to delivering expert care to your baby and tailored support to your family.
Call 310-267-7565 to connect with us.
Neonatology Prenatal Counseling
The Division of Neonatology collaborates with Maternal-Fetal Medicine to care for families who receive complex fetal diagnoses in the course of their prenatal care. As a key partner in the UCLA Fetal Care Center, we meet with families before delivery to help prepare them for the specialized care their baby may need. We are experienced in the care of serious newborn illness including:
- Extreme prematurty
- Congenital heart disease
- Congenital diaphragmatic hernia
- Gastroschisis, omphalocele, and other congenital intestinal conditions
- Congenital neurological conditions
- Congenital kidney and urological conditions
- Congenital skeletal dysplasias
- Genetic conditions