Find your care
At the UCLA Health Spine Center, our experts diagnose, manage and treat all spinal injuries and conditions. Call 310-319-3475 to connect with a spine specialist.
Request an appointment by phone or online.
Call Center Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8 am to 5 pm
1131 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 100
Santa Monica, CA 90403
Map & Directions
Checklist for Your Visit
The following list will help you remember items and information to bring with you when you:
- Medical records that pertains to your current condition (consultation, operative, radiology reports)
- Names, addresses and telephone numbers of the doctor who referred you and any treating physicians
- Radiological films (CT, MRI, X-ray)
- If you have your films on a CD, send them through our secure UCLA Radiology Connection Portal.
If applicable, please bring the following:
- Insurance card(s)
- Letter of authorization from your insurance carrier
- If you have managed care insurance, you must bring an authorization or referral for consultation or be prepared to assume the financial responsibility at the time services are rendered by cash, check, or credit card. We cannot bill your HMO without prior authorization. This guideline applies both to initial consultations and follow-up appointments beyond the 90-day postoperative period.
- Completed patient questionnaires
If you will be late for any reason, or if you have questions, please call us at 310-319-3475.
The clinic fax number is 424-259-6930.