Find your care
At the UCLA Health Spine Center, our experts diagnose, manage and treat all spinal injuries and conditions. Call 310-319-3475 to connect with a spine specialist.
The following pages contain information on how to request an appointment, download and print new patient questionnaire for each physician, preparing for spine surgery and much more. Please refer to the links below or on the left for information about these resources.
- New Patient Questionnaires
- Choosing a Multidisciplinary Pain Program
- Understanding Neck and Back Pain
- Specialists Who Treat Back Pain
- Ergonomics for Prolonged Sitting
- Planning your Spine Surgery
- Preparing for Surgery
- Patient Education
- Patient Stories
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Helpful Resources