Find your care
We have one of the highest volume kidney transplant programs in the country, with outstanding patient outcomes. To learn more, call 310-825-6836.
If you are a kidney donor, please contact the Living Donor Line at 866-672-5333.
In this page, you will find the following information:
- What to Bring to Appointment
- Forms for New Patients
- Request an Appointment
- What to Expect Post-Transplant
- Our Location
- COVID-19 Kidney TX Patient Guide
Appointments: What To Bring
Before you are listed for a kidney transplant, you will undergo an evaluation at UCLA.
- Assessing psychological and social issues involved in organ transplantation, such as stress, financial issues and family or other support.
- Blood and diagnostic tests to assess overall health status and improve the chances of a good match.
- Immunizations and other preparations to reduce the chance of infection.
- Consideration of medical history and other information that could help determine your eligibility for a kidney transplant.
Learn more about kidney transplantation, or review our FAQs.
If your child is awaiting kidney transplant, you may want to download and share the e-book "Organ Transplants: What Every Kid Needs to Know."
Our team also offers patient education classes to help you prepare for the transplant, recovery and post-transplant life.
Find hotels near Ronald Regan UCLA Medical Center.
Forms for New Patients
Please print, fill out and fax to (310) 983-3620
Feel free to review and complete these forms and bring them to your evaluation appointment.
- UNOS intake form
- UNOS intake form (Spanish) Formulario de Ingreso de UNOS
- Pre-Transplant Medication List
- Pre-Transplant Medication List (Spanish) Lista de Medicamentos de la Fase Previa al Trasplante
- Email Consent Form (English)
- Email Consent Form (Spanish) Formulario de Consentimiento para Correo Electrónico
- List Your Doctors (English)
- List Your Doctors (Spanish) Lista de Médicos del Paciente
- Map to Connie Frank Kidney Transplant Clinic (English)
- Map (Spanish) Mapa para llegar a la Clínica para Trasplante de Riñón Connie Frank
- New Patient Questionnaire (English)
- New Patient Questionnaire (Spanish) Cuestionario para Pacientes Nuevos
Request an Appointment
Thank you for your interest in our UCLA Health physicians. If this is an emergency, please call 911.
- Adult Kidney Transplant Program: 310-825-6836
- Pediatric Kidney Transplant Program: 310-267-6929
- Post Kidney Transplant/ Connie Frank Kidney Transplant Center (CLINIC): 310-267-2555
The Transplant Clinic is located at 200 UCLA Medical Plaza, next to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. Parking is conveniently located in parking structures beneath and directly behind the Medical Plaza. See location page for information.
What to Expect Post-Transplant
After a kidney transplant, most patients remain in the hospital for about one week, although this time may extend to several weeks in more complicated cases.
We support patients after a kidney transplant, including plans for care at home, transportation to clinic visits and education about after-transplant care, including medications, clinic visit schedule and daily activities.
If you require local housing in the area during the time of transplant, your UCLA transplant coordinator and support team can help. Learn more about lodging and nearby services, including the UCLA Tiverton House.
Ongoing Connection to UCLA's Transplant Program
Patients often continue to receive follow-up care and monitoring from our physicians for years to come. Long after your procedure is completed, you will remain a member of the UCLA transplant family.
UCLA Kidney Transplant
200 UCLA Medical Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90095
100, 200 & 300 Medical Plaza Way – on Westwood Plaza, north of Le Conte Avenue.
Second Entrance on Gayley Avenue – for 200 and 300 Medical Plaza Parking.
Self-service Pay-on Exit. Pull a ticket at the entrance, and take the ticket to a pay station before returning to your vehicle. Parking fee is $14 per day. (Rates subject to change.)
For additional parking information, please call the medical plaza information desk at 310-267-6810, during regular business hours, or visit UCLA transportation services website.
COVID-19 Kidney Transplant Patient Guide
Please review the UCLA COVID-19 Kidney and Pancreas Transplant Patient Guide (PDF files):
- Important information about the COVID-19 pandemic, vaccines, and supplemental doses
- Doing everything you can during COVID-19
- Hacer todo lo que pueda durante la pandemia de COVID-19