Thank you for applying to UCLA Health. Below are some helpful tips prior to beginning your online credentialing application.
Please note there are different contact phone numbers for TECHNICAL questions versus CREDENTIALING questions related to the online application.
Technical Questions: Help Desk: [email protected]; (800) 736-7276
Credentialing Questions: UCLA CVO: [email protected], (310) 794-0440
1) UCLA Online Application Homepage URL: https://www.mdapp.com/uclahealth
2) Setting/Resetting Your Password: When your request for a credentialing application has been approved, you will receive an email from [email protected] If you have never logged onto the online application, you will be prompted to set your password. You can also reset your password at any time on the application homepage using the “Forgot Password” at the bottom right corner.
3) Compatible Browsers: The online application is compatible with ALL internet browsers (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.). In the unlikely event you experience an issue with browser compatibility, please “Allow Pop-Up Blockers” in your browser settings or try using a different browser.
4) Accessing the Online Application: The online application may be accessed anywhere with an internet connection via desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile. Also, because the application saves in real time, you may start your application, and then log back in at a later time to finish.
1) I never got the email with the link to start my Online Application.
The email comes from [email protected]. Please check your SPAM and Junk folder for the email. If you cannot find it, contact the Credentials Verification Office at the number above to have your online application link re-emailed to you.
2) My online application lists multiple facility privileges for me to renew, and I don’t want to renew at all hospitals.
Before submitting, reach out to your Medical Staff Office contact to discuss.
3) What do I need to do in the Section: Documents to Sign
Documents in the Documents to Sign section must be signed electronically. Click the Sign Documents button to open a Signature Disclosure box where you will type in your name and acknowledge. This will open the signature documents in a new window.
You will then be prompted to agree to use the electronic records and signatures. Agree and click Continue.
4) What happens after I click Submit Application?
After clicking submit, you will be directed to an Electronic Signature Page.
After completing this signature page, you will receive a confirmation email that your online application has been submitted. The Credentials Verification Office will then begin reviewing your application. If additional information is needed, you will receive an email stating that your application has been returned at which time you must log back in and correct and/or complete the necessary sections. You can also log back in at any time to download submitted documents or applications.
5) How can my Office Manager/Assistant help facilitate completion of the online application?
An “authorized user” who is delegated to assist with the completion of your online application may be added to your account. Please reach out to your Medical Staff Office contact for details. (Non-UC hires and DGSOM Department of Dentistry ONLY)