Online Credentialing Application
- What browsers can I use to access the Provider Portal homepage?
We recommend using Internet Explorer Version 11 (or higher), Safari, or Google Chrome to complete your online application. The portal is not compatible with Firefox.
- How do I get Google Chrome?
You may download Google Chrome by going to Google’s main page. A Google Chrome icon will be available in your desktop once your download is complete.
- Can I access my Provider Portal using a tablet?
Yes, the portal is accessible on a PC, laptop, or tablet.
- The Portal indicates "Invalid User ID or Password" when I attempt to login.
The email address used for logging in is the email address from which you received your online application. This may or may not be your MedNet email address. Ensure that the password entered matches the password you received via email. An extra space after your password would cause your login to be unsuccessful. For further assistance, email CredentialingHelpDesk@mednet.ucla.edu.
- I have forgotten my password. Select "Forgot Your Password?" on the portal login page and a temporary password will be emailed to you. The new password must be at least eight characters in length, and include at least one of each of the following: one number, one upper case letter, and one lower case letter.
- The Portal indicates my account is “locked.” How do I reset my password?
An account becomes locked after 5 unsuccessful login attempts. Please email CredentialingHelpDesk@mednet.ucla.edu to reset your password.
- The Provider Portal link is not working.
Try accessing the link via Google Chrome. If the link still does not work, email CredentialingHelpDesk@mednet.ucla.edu. The site may be down for maintenance.
- I received an email notification that my application is still pending but I do not recall ever receiving a link to the Provider Portal.
Please email CredentialingHelpDesk@mednet.ucla.edu and we will email you the link and your password.
- I received an email notification with a link to the Provider Portal but did not receive a password.
Please email CredentialingHelpDesk@mednet.ucla.edu and we will email you your password.
*Further compatability information can be found on the portal login page.
- The electronic signature button doesn’t seem to be working.
Hit the "Continue" button at the bottom of the online form to save your work. Contact CredentialingHelpDesk@mednet.ucla.edu for assistance.
- Should ONLINE FORMS come up BLANK when attempting to open them, please do the following:
- In Internet Explorer, select Tools from your menu bar, then Internet Options, then the Advanced tab.
Scroll down near the end to the setting Do Not Save Encrypted Pages to Disk. This row should be unchecked. Then try opening the form(s) again.
- SAFARI USERS: Unnecessary Digital CERTIFICATES must be deleted from your computer in order for the online application to function properly. To do so, please complete the following steps:
If you are having trouble submitting your application, follow the instructions below:
- Log into the portal and confirm that each section is completed. Click on "View Your Responses" next to any section that is missing a blue check mark.
- Once each section is 100% complete click on the final section, "Review and Submit".
- Click on Continue at the bottom of the page.
- Click Submit at the bottom of the proceeding page and a pop-up message will confirm that you have successfully submitted your application.
**Please contact Credentialing Verification Office at (310)794-0440, CredentialingHelpDesk@mednet.ucla.edu should you require assistance with the above steps**