You Can Make a Difference: Donate to the UCLA CARE Center
The faculty and staff at the UCLA CARE Center are deeply committed to providing outstanding and personalized clinical care, as well as conducting a broad program of high-quality clinical, behavioral, and prevention research to promote the health of people with or at risk of acquiring HIV and other infectious diseases. Your generous support will advance our innovative clinical, research, and education programs and sustain the overarching mission of the CARE Center.
Your gift to the CARE Center will help to:
- Accelerate treatment, prevention, and behavioral research that could greatly impact the lives of those living with or at risk of acquiring HIV and its associated conditions
- Create strategic community partnerships to increase community health literacy and self-efficacy through education and awareness
- Increase access to medical care, potentially game-changing clinical trials, and other services
- Educate and train the next generation of leaders in HIV research and clinical care
- Provide rapid response to national health emergencies and evaluate treatment and prevention mechanisms for future infectious disease and pandemic outbreaks
The UCLA CARE Center is immensely grateful for philanthropic support that facilitates innovative research, education, and patient care. Gifts of any size are greatly appreciated and will have an immediate impact.