Clinic Hours: 7:00am - 4:00pm, Monday to Friday (excluding UCLA holidays)
Clinic Lab Hours: 7:30am - 3:45pm, Monday to Friday (excluding UCLA holidays)
Directions from Ronald Reagan Medical Center
- Exit Main Entrance of Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.
- Cross Westwood Blvd. and Enter Semel Institute (you have entered on Level C).
- Proceed straight in.
- Turn left at the Educational Offices, then immediately right to the H elevators.
- Take the H elevators to Level 1.
- Turn left and proceed down the Main Corridor (Corridor 7)
- Walk passed Cafe Med.
- Occupational Health will be on the right side (Suite 17-240), next to the Main Lobby with multiple screens.
Directions from Parking Structure 18
Parking Structure 18 is the Main parking lot for the Center for Health Sciences (OH is located inside on the 1st Floor).
- Enter Parking Structure 18 from Le Conte Ave.
- There are six free OHF parking spaces available on a first-come-first-serve basis while you are at your visit. When you enter the parking structure, drive toward the middle row. The spaces are clearly marked and are the first six spot on the north side of the middle row.
- Enter the CHS building via the brown door in the northeast corner of the parking structure, near the parking spots. You will enter the building on Level A. Turn left into the hallway.
- Take the C elevator to the first floor.
- Upon exiting the elevator, turn left.
- Occupational Health will be on the left side (Suite 17-240), next to the Main Lobby with multiple screens.