Dedicated to improving the occupational health and safety of the UCLA campus and employee community.
About Occupational Health
Occupational Health (OH) Clinic provides care for all employees of UCLA with a dedicated team of physicians, nurses, and support staff. Services vary from care of work-related illnesses and injuries, annual screening exams, to pre-employment screenings and so much more.
10833 Le Conte Avenue, Suite 17-240 CHS
1st Floor Main Lobby of CHS near Café Med,
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1725
Clinic: Monday-Friday 7:00am-4:00pm
Lab: Monday-Friday 7:30am-3:45pm
COVID-19 Information for Employees
COVID-19 vaccinations are not available in Occupational Health, please visit myturn.ca.gov to find a location near you for vaccines.
Questions about Return-to-Work, Positive Test results, Isolation/Quarantine, and COVID proof, call the COVID Call Center at (310) 267-3300.
Services Provided by Occupational Health
- Pre-Employment Physical
- Urine Drug Testing
- Hepatitis B Immunization
- MMR (Measles-Mumps-Rubella) Immunization
- Tdap (Tetanus-Diphtheria-Pertussis) Immunization
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) Immunization
- Immunological Titers
Worker's Injury & Illness
- Evaluation and Treatment
- Seasonal Influenza
- Tuberculosis Screening
- Seasonal COVID
- Department of Transportation Physicals (Campus Employees Only)
- Biosafety Level 3 Worker Health Screening (Campus Employees Only)
- Medical History Questionnaire (Researchers Working with Animals Only)
- Work-Related Travel Consults
After-Hours Emergency Care
If injury or illness occurs when Occupational Health (OH) is closed, or if urgent immediate medical attention is required, treatment can be obtained at: