Pre-employment screenings are required prior to the start of employment at UCLA.
Contact your recruiter for specific requirements for your role.
Prepare for your Visit
Immunization records include the following:
Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Varicella
Documentation of 2 doses of MMR and Varicella or titers that indicate immunity.
Hepatitis B Screening
Immunization records showing proof of 3 Hepatitis B vaccinations or laboratory evidence of immunity.
Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis Vaccine (TDaP)
Documentation showing immunization records of TDaP within the last 10 years.
Completed series of COVID-19 vaccines plus boosters.
If new-hires are unable to provide evidence of immunity or proof of vaccinations, this will be available during your appointment.
What to Expect
We kindly ask that new-hires allow at least 3 hours for the initial visit. The new-hire screening usually consists of:
A Physical Examination
TB Test (Quantiferon Lab Draw)
Directions from Parking Structure 18 to Occupational Health
From Level A
- Follow signs for Main Entrance to the building.
- The entrance is on the East side of the parking structure.
- Enter building and go up the ramp and past another door to arrive in the main corridor.
- Once in the main corridor turn left. Go straight and follow signs for Elevator C. Elevator C will be on the left.
- Take Elevator C up to Level 1.
- Exit Elevator C on Level 1 and turn left.
- Go straight and turn left in the main lobby and Occupational Health will be on the left.