Occupational Health (OH) is chartered to provide for employee physical care and maintains outpatient clinic services to meet the special needs of employees on the UCLA campus. The clinical staff is comprised of highly qualified doctors, physician assistant, and nurses.
- Pre-Employment Physicals
- In-Service Physical Evaluations
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Work-Related Illness and Injury
- Return-to-Work Examinations and Physical Evaluations
- Immunizations to Support Health Maintenance
Eligibility to Use OH Services
OH clients include:
- All employees of the Medical Center
- All employees of the Campus
- Students that hold UCLA Employee Status
- Medical Health Services volunteers
To use OH for employment services, clients must have an appointment scheduled by a UCLA employment organization.
To use OH for work-related injuries, clients must present an authorization form from a Department Supervisor or designee referring the patient to OH for treatment. Present a valid UCLA Employee Photo ID.
Most costs for OH services are accommodated by funding from the Workman's Compensation Program. Costs of Pre-Employment Physicals and some immunizations are borne by the Occupational Health. Detailed information regarding costs and benefits can be obtained by calling OH at (310) 825-6771.
To reach UCLA Health Human Resources, call (310) 794-0500.