The Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine offers several potential opportunities avenues for graduate and post-doctoral (post-Ph.D and post-M.D.) training. A distinguishing feature of the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine prides itself on a distinguished faculty committed to innovative teaching and research. Our Faculty place a high premium on mentoring and individual student development. Following completion of their Ph. D. degree, graduates are well-qualified to pursue research positions or further post doctoral training in academia or industry.
- Molecular Biology Interdepartmental Doctoral Program (MBIDP)
- The Medical Scientist Training Program (MSTP)
- The Specialty Training and Research (STAR) Program
- UCLA Graduate/Post-Doctoral Training
- UCLA Graduate Programs in Bioscience
- UCLA Tumor Immunology T32 Training Grant
- UCLA Tumor Cell Biology T32 Training Grant