We care about our trainees and their well-being. UCLA offers a wide variety of resources for faculty, staff, and residents to foster physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Residency can be an inherently stressful time, and it is important to know about resources so you can take care of yourself to ensure you get the most out of your educational experience.
Please contact Karolina Smolinska, Residency Program Coordinator, if you are in need of additional resources at [email protected]
Nutrition & Fitness
- UCLA Recreation Center
- UCLA Walks App
- Westwood Village Farmers Market
- Local Bike Paths & Hiking Trails
- O.R. Ergonomics: Avoid the chronic physical effects of long operations
- Life in LA
- UCLA Behavior Wellness Center Website (BWC)
- APA Well-Being Resources
- Free Guided Meditations
- Fatigue Mitigation
- For details about your medical, dental, or vision benefit plans please check out the UC Resident Benefits website.
- Each year, the UCLA GME office hosts a finacial management seminar for all trainees. Please contact the GME Office for additional information.