The UCLA Plastic Surgery Integrated Residency program is a six-year integrated residency program, with an approved complement of three residents per year. The integrated program is primarily based out of the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and will feature rotations to the West Los Angeles VA Medical Center, Harbor-UCLA, Olive View-UCLA Medical Center, UCLA Medical Center-Santa Monica, Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center, the LAC-USC Burn Center, Children's Hospital Los Angeles, and Kaiser-Woodland Hills.
At A Glance:
Length of Training: 6 years
Number of Positions Available: 3 per year
- Fourth-year medical students are encouraged to enroll in the UCLA Plastic Surgery MSIV Sub-Internship.
- Learn more about the program from a current resident's perspective Doctority Podcast Interview.
- Explore UCLA's trainee compensation package. Benefits and Housestaff Salaries.
- Ranked the number one hospital in California and located in one of the most exciting cities in the nation, UCLA has plenty to offer. Virtual Tours.
All applications are submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). We require that applicants register with the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP) and submit the following:
- Curriculum vitae
- 3 letters of reference (include ACAPS Letter of Recommendation Form)
- Dean's letter
- Medical school transcript
Application Deadline: November 1, 2022
Interview Dates: December 14, 2022 & January 11, 2023 virtual
Program Director: George H. Rudkin, MD, FACS
Program Coordinator: Hugo Mannings
Email: [email protected]
UCLA Plastic Surgery
200 UCLA Medical Plaza, Suite 460
Los Angeles, CA 90095