The UCLA Plastic Surgery Integrated Residency program is a six-year integrated residency program, with an approved complement of three residents per year. The integrated program is primarily based out of the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and will feature rotations to the West Los Angeles VA Medical Center, Harbor-UCLA, Olive View-UCLA Medical Center, UCLA Medical Center-Santa Monica, Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center, the LAC-USC Burn Center, and Children's Hospital Los Angeles.
At A Glance:
Length of Training: 6 years
Number of Positions Available: 3 per year
- Fourth-year medical students are encouraged to enroll in the UCLA Plastic Surgery MSIV Sub-Internship.
- Learn more about the program from a current resident's perspective Doctority Podcast Interview.
- Explore UCLA's trainee compensation package. Benefits and Housestaff Salaries.
- Ranked the number one hospital in California and located in one of the most exciting cities in the nation, UCLA has plenty to offer. Virtual Tours.
All applications are submitted through the Plastic Surgery Common Application (PSCA). We also require that applicants register with the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP) and submit the following:
- Curriculum vitae
- 3 letters of reference
- Dean's letter
- Medical school transcript
Application Deadline: October 23, 2023
Interview Dates: December 13, 2023 & January 10, 2024 virtual
ACAPS Uniform Invitation Date: November 9, 2023
Program Director: George H. Rudkin, MD, FACS
Program Coordinator: Hugo Mannings
Email: [email protected]
UCLA Plastic Surgery
200 UCLA Medical Plaza, Suite 460
Los Angeles, CA 90095