During your stay
In Westwood, UCLA Mattel Children’s Hospital is located on the third and fifth floors of Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. Depending on your child’s age, condition and the level of care required, he or she will be admitted to one of the following units:
- Acute-care pediatrics unit (3F/5 West) — third and fifth floors
- Pediatric intensive care unit (PICU)/pediatric cardiothoracic intensive care unit (PCTICU) — fifth floor
- Neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) — fifth floor
Nursing station contact information
If you are a parent/guardian of a child cared for in acute-care pediatrics (3F/5 West) or the PICU/PCTICU, you may call your child’s room directly or call the nursing station and your call will be transferred to your child’s room. Parents of infants in the NICU may call the unit’s nursing station.
We are here to work as a team with you.
When you need to leave your child, feel free to call us at any time to check on his or her progress:
- Third floor (3F) nursing station: (310) 267-7320
- Fifth floor (5W) nursing station: (310) 267-7530
- West pediatric intensive care unit (PICU) nursing station: (310) 267-7540
- East pediatric intensive care unit (PICU) nursing station: (310) 267-7541
- Neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) nursing station: (310) 267-7565