Find your care
We treat CTD-ILD using a comprehensive approach and individualized care plans. Call us at 310-825-5800 to connect with an expert.
CTD-ILD Program Eligibility
Any patient who has a diagnosis of ILD and also has a diagnosis of a connective tissue disease should make an appointment to come to the CTD-ILD program. In addition, any patient who has a diagnosis of ILD and also has features of an autoimmune condition should come to the office (even if the patient does not have a firm diagnosis of a specific connective tissue disease).
Below are some symptoms, which could suggest that you have an autoimmune condition:
- Dry eyes
- Dry mouth
- Difficulty swallowing
- Heart burn
- Weight loss
- Recurrent, unexplained fevers
- Joint pain or swelling for more than 6 weeks
- Joint stiffness in the morning lasting for more than 6 weeks
- Skin rashes
- Skin nodules or bumps
- Rashes when you go out in sun (but not a sunburn)
- Hair loss
- Mouth or nose ulcers for more than 2 weeks at a time
- Color changes in the hands with cold exposure
- Morning stiffness lasting for more than 30 minutes
- Muscle weakness in the upper arms and upper legs
- Skin thickening or tightening
- Sores on your fingers
If you have any of the symptoms above in addition to ILD, you should make an appointment to be evaluated in the CTD-ILD Program.
To schedule an appointment, please call the primary coordinator for the CTD-ILD Program at 310-825-5800.