Find your care
Welcome to the Caregiver Education pages for the ADC program. Below you can find links to the various resources available to you.
Caregiver Training Videos
A series of videos produced by the UCLA Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care program to help caregivers understand how to better care for persons with dementia. They cover a range of topics including:
Alzheimer's Caregiver Education Webinars (ACES)
Free, live-streaming webinar series that provides information about Alzheimer's disease and other dementias for caregivers, loved ones, and others. These include:
- Diagnosis and Management of Vascular Dementia
- Practical Tips for Traveling with a Loved One with Alzheimer's Disease
- Early Onset Alzheimer's Disease: What Families and Patients Need to Know
- Addiction in The Elderly
- Difficulties Eating in Advanced Dementia
- Dementia with Lewy Bodies
- Understanding and Managing Aggressive Behavior in People with Dementia
- Managing The Late Stages of Dementia
- Best Practices & Emerging Therapies for Patients with Alzheimer's Disease
- Falls Prevention in People with Dementia
- Elder Law: Making Sure the Right People Can Protect and Care for Patients with Dementia
- Spanish Webinar: "Que tiene que ver la enfermedad de Alzheimer con mi familia?"
- Dementia in People with Down Syndrome or Other Intellectual Disabilities
- Dementia: Special Issues Related to Ethnic and Racial Minorities
- The Benefits of Early Detection of Alzheimer's Disease
- The 3Ds of Geriatric Psychiatry - Delirium, Dementia, Depression
- Getting Help with Caregiving: In-Home & Residential Placement
- Driving and Dementia
- Medications Used in Dementia: What Caregivers Should Know
- Caregiver Stress and Depression
- Research-Promising Therapies for Dementia Patients
- Management of Medical and Psychiatric Problems in Dementia Webinar
- What is Dementia?
- Advanced Directives: Planning Ahead
- Surviving Caregiving
- What is Dementia?
- Searching for Cecy: Reflections on Alzheimer's