Find your care
The UCLA Advanced Heart Failure program accepts international, national and local referrals for patients in need of advanced heart failure management. Our program works as a team to treat the wide variety of needs of our patients, and provides comprehensive care in collaboration with our referring providers. Our physicians work together to assure the highest quality of patient care and safety.
If you are a physician wishing to refer a patient to the UCLA Advanced Heart Failure program, please provide us with any pertinent medical records of the patient, including:
- Cardiac history and physical
- Echocardiogram reports and images (if possible)
- Stress testing reports
- Angiogram reports and images (if possible)
- Nuclear studies
- Cardiac MRI/CT reports
- Any other records you feel will be necessary to evaluate patient
- Patient demographics and insurance information
Our team of physicians and nurse practitioners will review records prior to scheduling any new consultation and will use this information to better serve the patient's health needs.